Intro

Note: This blog has only few selected write-ups from my private blog. Drag down to read the blogs.

Experiences -> Thoughts -> Feelings -> Expressions -> Reflections
Traversing the path of destiny

Disclaimer: Views expressed here are my own unless explicitly specified. Just as I exerted my freedom of expression, you may use your freedom of interpretation. NOM

It's me

I'm what I'm.
I do care. I do feel. I'm sensitive n emotional.

For me, Life is not all about NPV (Net Present Value)
For me close friends are for share and care, to walk along, to enjoy, to fight, to shed tears for celebrating joys and sharing sorrows, to be open, and most importantly unprejudiced... my close friends list is unfortunately prone to additions or subtractions for the same reasons even-though i never like it to happen...

Strictly no scheming pls...
For me trust matters... a lot...

I write... I like to express through poems... sharp and frank...
I sing a bit... learnt Carnatic for a short stint...
I compose, though donno playing musical instruments...
Anything about music enthuses me... I just love it like anything...

If I'm passionate about something, there's no looking back...
I don't mind taking risks... I like adventure... I like exploring new places and culture...
I adjust... a lot... In fact life's about adjustments.. Nothing is perfect

A Brahmin by records... Believes in one God... For me Kerala breakfast is the best in world... My mom n deedi are the best anyone can get... Composing music, writing poems, singing, listening to music, cats, cricket are my favorites...

I aspire to give salary and provide smile to atleast one family...
I believe all praises are to God... Everything good happened to me, moments, experiences, talents, is a gift of god. All bad things are learning experiences.

I'm an ambivert. I don't mingle that easily. I'm an Open book only for closer ones. If you are not my close friend, well I'm reserved. If you are my close friend, I do really seriously care or over care or whatsoever, so be me close buddy only if you can bear the consequences.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Surprise


In life you may have to face
Few rejections, embarassments, failures
People may hurt you and may not think
That you are worthy enough

But life is just 1 billion heartbeats
It is not made up of stereotypes
Noone is bad permanently, they're
Just victims of circumstances

The ones who are good to you
May even be bad to someone else
You may not get everything you like
But life holds its own surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment